Record Store Day FAQ 2021
Celebrating the unique culture of Record Shops!
This years' Record Store Day is split into two 'drop' dates -
Saturday 12th June & Saturday 17th July
You can view the full release lists over at recordstoreday.co.uk HERE
- As always releases will be sold first come, first served on the day(s) so please don't ask us to reserve anything - we really can't!
- We open slightly earlier for RSD, at 8am. We do anticipate a queue so if there are releases you need, please get down here early!
- 1 of each release per person
- Our orders are based on feedback from you + our gut instincts! We always try to make sure to order plenty of the things you all want, but please keep in mind that RSD titles are limited and we do often get our orders cut back - so we may not have as many of some releases as we'd like!
- Online sales - owing to COVID / social distancing etc, the rules for online selling are slightly different for both 'drops' :
- June 12th : All remaining stock will be available to buy on our website the same day at 6pm
- July 17th : All remaining stock will be available to buy on our website the same day at 6pm **This is a change to the original plan, when all government restrictions were due to be lifted**
- Please observe social distancing, sanitise your hands as you come in to the shop and please do wear a mask!