Record Store Day FAQ 2021
Celebrating the unique culture of Record Shops!
This years' Record Store Day is split into two 'drop' dates -
Saturday 12th June & Saturday 17th July
You can view the full release lists over at recordstoreday.co.uk HERE
When we have received all of the information from our suppliers and placed our orders, we'll list everything we've got on order on our Record Store Day page HERE.
- As always releases will be sold first come, first served on the day(s) so please don't ask us to reserve anything - we really can't!
- We open slightly earlier for RSD, at 8am. We do anticipate a queue so if there are releases you need, please get down here early!
- 1 of each release per person
- Our orders are based on feedback from you + our gut instincts! We always try to make sure to order plenty of the things you all want, but please keep in mind that RSD titles are limited and we do often get our orders cut back - so we may not have as many of some releases as we'd like!
- Online sales - owing to COVID / social distancing etc, the rules for online selling are slightly different for both 'drops' :
- June 12th : All remaining stock will be available to buy on our website the same day at 6pm
- July 17th : Record Store Day stock will only be available to buy in the shop until the following Friday (23rd Jul7) at 6pm.